Tags are used to determine how different creatures behave.
Tags for Creatures in the Current Version (0.1)Edit
- expert: Does non-menial jobs
- needsNutrition: Eats and drinks
- needsSleep: Must sleep from time to time.
- generateName: Has a name generated from the names.dat text file
- name: Name of the entity type
- speed: Determines how fast the creature moves
- color: RGB value of the entity's colour.
- graphic: Letter to use when displaying the entity
- health: HP of the entity
- AI how the entity acts. So far there is:
- PlayerNPC: One of your goblins or orcs
- PeacefulAnimal: The snails that don't attack
- HungryAnimal: The roving bands of wolves that look for your food to steal and will fight
- HostileAnimal: Something that wants to fight
- attackSkill: How good the entity is at fighting (diceroll)
- attackPower: How much damage the entity can do (in diceroll format)
- defenceSkill: Diceroll that either negates some damage or lowers chance to hit, I haven't looked at the source yet.
- spawnAsGroup: Diceroll to determine how many show up on map at once